Sharon Audubon Center
325 Cornwall Bridge Road
Sharon, CT 06069
860-364-0520 – phone
If you find distressed wildlife, click here.
Visitor Center & Nature Store: Open Thursday to Sunday from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
**Please call ahead on days of inclement weather to see if we are open.**
Raptor Aviaries, Gardens, & Trails: Open daily from sunrise to sunset. We appreciate any support you can give, and suggest a donation of $5 per person.
- Eileen Fielding, Center Director (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 120)
- Mike Dudek, Land Manager (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 112)
- Sunny Kellner, Wildlife Rehabilitation and Outreach Specialist (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 106)
- Wendy Miller, Education Program Manager (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 105)
- Bethany Sheffer, Volunteer Coordinator/Naturalist (email, (860-364-0520 ext.115)
Additional Sanctuaries Managed by Sharon Audubon Center
- Edith Leopold Wildlife Audubon Sanctuary (East Hartland, CT)
- Emily Winthrop Miles Wildlife Audubon Sanctuary (Sharon, CT)
- Pasquariello Wildlife Audubon Sanctuary (West Hartland, CT—no public access)