Sharon Audubon Center
325 Cornwall Bridge Road
Sharon, CT 06069
860-364-0520 – phone
Please visit our homepage for the latest center status updates.
If you find distressed wildlife, click here.
Visitor Center & Nature Store: Open Thursday to Sunday from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
**Please call ahead on days of inclement weather to see if we are open.**
Raptor Aviaries, Gardens, & Trails: Open daily from sunrise to sunset. We appreciate any support you can give, and suggest a donation of $5 per person.
Sharon Audubon Center Staff
- Eileen Fielding, Center Director (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 120)
- Mike Dudek, Land Manager (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 112)
- Sunny Kellner, Wildlife Rehabilitation and Outreach Specialist (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 106)
- Wendy Miller, Education Program Manager (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 105)
- Bethany Sheffer, Volunteer Coordinator/Naturalist (email, (860-364-0520 ext.115)
Additional Sanctuaries Managed by Sharon Audubon Center
- Edith Leopold Wildlife Audubon Sanctuary (East Hartland, CT)
- Emily Winthrop Miles Wildlife Audubon Sanctuary (Sharon, CT)
- Pasquariello Wildlife Audubon Sanctuary (West Hartland, CT—no public access)
More Audubon Connecticut Locations
Audubon Connecticut Centers, Sanctuaries, & Chapters (Statewide)
- Bent of the River Audubon Center (Southbury, CT)
- Greenwich Audubon Center (Greenwich, CT)
How you can help, right now
Learn & Explore
Where birds thrive, people prosper. Help us transform local communities into places where birds flourish. Learn what you can do to nurture wildlife, nature, and conservation in Connecticut.
Support Our Work
Through land stewardship, science, education, and advocacy, we work to preserve habitat and protect bird species that are of state, national, and global concern. Your gift makes a difference.
Join Our Family
When you become a member of Sharon Audubon Center, you are protecting critical woodlands and a natural heritage for generations to come. Help us do great things.