Sharon Audubon Center
325 Cornwall Bridge Road
Sharon, CT 06069
860-364-0520 – phone
If you find distressed wildlife, click here.
Visitor Center & Nature Store: CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 (we will announce when our regular building hours resume: Tuesday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sunday 1 - 5 p.m.; closed Mondays and major holidays)
**Please call ahead on days of inclement weather to see if we are open.**
Raptor Aviaries, Gardens, & Trails: Open daily from sunrise to sunset. We appreciate any support you can give, and suggest a donation of $5 per person.
- Eileen Fielding, Center Director (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 120)
- Mike Dudek, Land Manager (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 112)
- Sunny Kellner, Wildlife Rehabilitation and Outreach Specialist (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 106)
- Wendy Miller, Education Program Manager (email, 860-364-0520 ext. 105)
- Bethany Sheffer, Volunteer Coordinator/Naturalist (email, (860-364-0520 ext.115)