Join Sharon Audubon Center
Together we can:
- offer life-changing experiences in nature to more than 10,000 school children annually
- preserve and protect more than 2,100 acres of open space crucial to the well-being of wildlife and people
- provide a vital community resource for learning and inspiration
- care for and release hundreds of injured and orphaned birds annually
- provide training and guidance to interns and volunteers
- contribute to local and national research projects through science and conservation
“Friends” Membership gives you:
- free trail access to the Sharon Audubon Center and Miles Wildlife Sanctuary (Emily Winthrop Miles Wildlife Audubon Sanctuary)
- discounts on certain classes and workshops
- use of the Sharon Audubon Center’s trails sunrise to sunset, 365 days a year
- 10% discount on most purchases in our Nature Store
- the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to make a difference
Join Sharon Audubon Center Today!
Select here to download and mail in our membership form
How you can help, right now
Learn & Explore
Where birds thrive, people prosper. Help us transform local communities into places where birds flourish. Learn what you can do to nurture wildlife, nature, and conservation in Connecticut.
Support Our Work
Through land stewardship, science, education, and advocacy, we work to preserve habitat and protect bird species that are of state, national, and global concern. Your gift makes a difference.
Join Our Family
When you become a member of Sharon Audubon Center, you are protecting critical woodlands and a natural heritage for generations to come. Help us do great things.