Join Sharon Audubon Center Naturalist, Bethany Sheffer, on a guided hike on our lesser-known public property. This mile-long loop trail includes mature forest, wetland, and open habitats; all very productive for a diverse array of native flora and fauna. River otter, American beaver, great blue heron, wood duck, and green frog are all common residents at this wildlife sanctuary. Do note that we might not complete the entire loop depending on trail conditions (water saturation, for example) and/or time.
- Fee: $15/adult, $5/child (ages under 16)
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Pre-registration only.
- Call 860-364-0520 ext 115 or email Bethany at Bethany.email@example.com with questions.
- Parking area is composed of gravel.
- Terrain is uneven; a mixture of grass and gravel for viewing at Miles Wildlife Sanctuary. Walking distance will be between ¼ mile and 1 mile, depending on the pace of the group.
- Public restrooms NOT available at Miles Wildlife Sanctuary.