Many animals call the Sharon Audubon Center sanctuary home, including our resident, non-releasable reptiles, insects, and birds. The resident animals act as ambassadors of their species—teaching thousands of school children and adults each year about the importance of respecting wildlife and protecting their habitats.
Adopting an animal at the Sharon Audubon Center for yourself, a friend, or your organization is both rewarding and fun. What better way to share your love of animals than to help ours receive the best care possible! Your yearly donation will help cover the cost of your favorite animal's very specific needs, such as food, toys, veterinary visits, and shelter maintenance and improvements.
Some Parent Benefits Include:
- Personalized Certificate of Adoption
- Picture of your chosen animal(s)
- Natural history of the species
- Personal story of your chosen animal(s)
- Personalized plaque to hang outside your chosen animal's enclosure (only for certain levels of adoption)
Questions: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-364-0520.