Join Sharon Audubon Naturalist, Bethany Sheffer, and George Wallace of the American Bird Conservancy on a guided bird tour around Miles Wildlife Sanctuary property where you'll learn how to use binoculars (if you haven't used them before), learn which features on birds to begin observing, and interesting information about observed species and their conservation needs. Everyone is welcome, regardless of experience!
- Fee: $10/adult, $5/child
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Pre-registration is required online at Sharon.audubon.org
- Call 860-364-0520 or email Bethany at Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Public parking located in a gravel parking space.
- Terrain is varied throughout the property. Some parts are flat and grassy, while others include gravel (dirt road overlooking the primary wetland complex), occasional roots and uneven train (forest) and wet, soggy areas on the loop trial along the far side of the pond.
- No public restrooms available.